FUTURE GLASS COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the Future Glass competition you agree to the following terms and conditions
- The competition is run by Future Glass a brand of Aquilia Group Pty Ltd. ABN. 81 641 729 115. Address 1-19 industrial drive Braeside VIC 3195.
- The competition will be run from the 20th of August through to the 30th of September 2021.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 18, The winner must hold a residential postal address within Australia.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition you need to be following the @futureglass.au Instagram page and must have "liked" our competition post, and tagged 3 friends in the comments.
- The winner will be entitled to any, in-stock product of their choosing from our range online: https://www.futureglass.com.au.
- The promoter will pay for shipping of the mirror to any Australia residential address.
- The promoter is NOT responsible for instillation of the mirror.
HOW TO WIN
- There will be 1 winner selected at random from the pool of entrants no later than 48 business hours after the closing date of the competition.
- The winning entrant will be notified via social media.
- The winning entrant will have 48 business hours to respond, if we are unable to communicate with the winner a new winning entrant will be selected at random.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence with any party regarding the result.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AQUILIA GROUP PTY LTD, it's directors, employees and affiliates will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur;
- During the draw.
- While undertaking any activity in or connected with their entry into the draw.
- As a consequence of late, lost or misdirected freight.
- Due to poor instillation or faults that may occur to the product from misuse in anyway.
- Due to the publication of any material, including any statements made by any competitor, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person.
- In relation to failure of an entry to be received on account of technical problems, internet problems or online platform issues.
- Other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition.
The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition as it sees fit.